(no, that’s not me. That’s a model from a catalog.)
I’ve always been jealous of those people who instinctively know how to layer clothes, make everything look effortless, and seem to be pulled together.
I’m not always this girl.
However, as I have put the brakes on buying new clothes for a while (my closet, y’all…I’m ashamed of how much I own), I’ve been trying to shake up how I mix and match, and making things serve multiple purposes.
Enter the magical chambray shirt from Land’s End.
Now, I’m a busty gal, so I was initially nervous about buying a fitted shirt, but I’ve fallen in love with it, and all the ways I can wear it! Here are my ways…what else should I try?
1. Layered under a cozy sweater
2. Pop the collar with a cute scarf
3. Jacket-style, open over a tank
4. Belted with a tank underneath
5. Buttoned and layered over a tank with a statement necklace
What’s your magical piece this winter?
Shirt: landsend.com, $59